Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Remember..

I remember the time..
we held our hands,
the time we walked
in the alleys of a secluded 'ferozeshah kotla';
the moment we clicked
the circle on the wall.

I remember the smile
that was given on a cafe terrace,
the hug at the metro station,
and the surprise peck on the cheek
secretly at the new delhi station.

I remember the firm grip on my hand
in the bustling sunday market,
the glance in the reflection in an auto
which caught me by surprise.

I remember the sunny day
spent walkin in the heart of chandni chowk,
the evenin in a pub
at connaught place,
when we secretly blushed at each other.

I remember the hands held
under the table.
And a walk on a long road,
after the wishlist was written.
ah! twas magical.

I remember the look in your eyes
when i stared at you in the mirror
and we chose something for me..
i even remember the way our hands touched
when we walked in the streets
and i was disappointed.

I remember the longing
i had
for you to come and say
i am back and won't leave you ever.
and the last memory i have
is of a boy who left me
all alone in the crowd
when i came to hear him say something,
something special.

The days were beautiful, blissful
and would stay with us for life.
whether you are there or not
i promise i would smile
for i saw them and felt them with you.

1 comment:

Warren Prasad said...

Hope the beautiful moments are from part of ur life .... ;-)
God bless you!
keep writing ...